|Title||Organization / Function||Location|
|Senior Executive - Data Analysis||ibiboGroup||Gurgaon|
|Sales Executive/Sr Sales Executive (Flight and Hotels)||Goibibo||Gurgaon|
|Sr. Executive/SME (Flights and Hotels)||Goibibo||Gurgaon|
|Executive/Sr. Exe (OB Ops)||Goibibo||Gurgaon|
|Technical Lead/Senior Network Engineer||Goibibo||Gurgaon|
|DevOps Engineer||IT Ops||Bangalore|
|Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Marketing||Goibibo||Gurgaon|
Job ID: Ibibo_JP_251
Roles and Responsibilities:
The data analyst will be responsible for importing, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data in order to drive clinical and operational decision-making within Marketing. The data analyst's responsibilities may include presenting data in charts, graphs and tables as well as designing and developing relational databases for collecting data.
Must have strong analytical skills and an understanding of system databases, data elements, and application software solutions to maximize data gathering and data analysis. Must be comfortable working with acquisition team, retention teams, Data sciences group and other stakeholders in the organization. Have the ability to interpret their intent and application. Demonstrates the ability to handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure. Must be able to function independently. Demonstrates good communication skills. Need to have basic statistical knowledge of data sampling, modelling equations and algorithms
This role requires an understanding of programming logic, although no experience with a specific programming language is required. Python programming experience a plus. Familiarity with SQL will be an important part of the data analyst role. Knowledge of Alterian database, Redshift and cloud based data warehouse management will provide added value to the organization.Knowledge of web analytical tools like Google Analytics Premium & Omniture will be added advantage.
Bachelors of Science in any related fields, B.Tech, MBA in related fields
Experience: 1-3 years
Qualification: B.Tech/MBAApply for this job
Job ID: Ibibo_JP_252
Roles & Responsibility:
Experience: 1-3 yrs
Qualification: Any graduateApply for this job
Job ID: Ibibo_JP_253
Roles & Responsibility:
Experience: 3-4 yrs
Qualification: MBA/PGDMApply for this job
Job ID: Ibibo_JP_254
Roles & Responsibility:
Should have sound knowledge of OB Ops
Should have contacts with vendors and DMCs
Will be required to close files and release vouchers as per the TAT
Will also be required to make calls with customers and connect with them on a timely basis
Comfortable in fast-paced environment
Exposure along with managing extremely stringent TAT's on dispute resolution
Required good knowledge of Advance MS Excel, Presentation skill.
Drive for self-learning and knowledge enhancement
Experience: 1-4 yrs
Qualification: Any GraduateApply for this job
Job ID: Ibibo_JP_255
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Implementing, administering and supporting Internet security solutions firewalls - ASA, Juniper, IPSec VPN gateways, IPSEC VPN, DDOS attack protection, WAF,application security testing and network PEN test
2) Knowledge and design of highly scalable and redundant networks consisting of load balancers (Radware, Citrix, F5),WEB Proxy, GSLB, public DNS servers, routers (Cisco 28XX, 36XX,) switches brocade, cisco ( Cisco 65XX, 37XX, 35XX, 29XX HSRP, VRRP, Firewalls, Routing protocols EIGRP,OSPF,BGP, VPN.
3) Designing and rolling out security policies, procedures and standards across the company. Must be aware of Infosec Policy, SLA, ChangeManagement and ITIL Process.
4) Network monitoring of all the critical network devices including router, switches, firewall load balancers and internet and MPLS links. Ensuring all threshold parameter alerts are generated on time.
5) Coordinating with multiple external vendors for support, PO, SLA and POC of new technologies.
6) Designing and migrating data centres, and all branch offices which includes but not limited to internet links, redundancy, network and voice data points, network devices, highly secure WIFI networks and voice infrastructure.
7) Investigate and troubleshoot network issues in high traffic & critical production environments.
8) Perform detailed analysis, RCA & preparation of run books for repeated issues.
9) Lead new projects with Project plans & document existing / new setups
10) SPOC for Network & Security team. Provide technical solutions as per business requirements.
11) Lead small teams for 4-5 engineers.
Preferred Skills :
1)Excellent knowledge on Cisco Wireless (27XX,37XX) and Ruckus Wireless. Juniper Firewall, ASA site-to-site VPN, Cisco Switches.
2) Excellent Knowledge on all Protocols DHCP,DNS,SSL,IPSEC,HTTP,SNMP, TCP/IP, ARP and the real time working of it.
3) Should have good knowledge of Wireshark Captures and all the advanced methadology to troubleshoot in Network.
4) Should have good knowledge on syslog and Monitoring - MRTG, NTOP, OPManager.
5) Working knowledge of Infosec, AWS and Application security will be added advantage
6) Should have excellent leadership, mentoring, Presentation and communication skills with sound Product/ Network knowledge.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.ScApply for this job
Job ID: Ibibo_JP_250
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Responsible for monitoring Production Datacenter servers & Network from a centralized Network Operations Center (NOC) ensuring high availability and maintain service levels.
• Detects and analyze alarms to provide basic to moderate fault isolation and remote troubleshooting, escalating if necessary.
• Utilizes telephone and trouble ticket database to notify Technicians of alarms and equipment outages.
• Executes maintenance methods and procedures.
• Acts as a focal point until restoration for outages.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Analyzing website performance & preparing various performance reports.
• Self-motivated and able to work on projects with limited supervision
Desired candidate profile:-
• Knowledge of Linux , windows server, Monitoring tools “Manage engine Application manager”, “Opmanager” , third party performance monitoring tools “New-relic”, “AWS cloud watch”.
• Understanding of basic network models OSI , TCP
• Working Knowledge of Linux servers.
• 1-2 Years of experience (preferable) / B.tech fresher
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Willing to work in 24*7 shift job
Experience: 1-2 yrs
Qualification: B.TechApply for this job
Job ID: Ibibo_JP_243
Roles and Responsibilities :
Build and maintain Opens Source infrastructure that utilizes AWS cloud.
Write software and scripts to automate tasks, gather metrics, and support capacity planning.
Troubleshoot and analyse errors in production and non-production environments to identify performance bottlenecks and/or bugs.
Establish and adhere to policies, procedures and standards relating to server management, security and change controls.
Work individually and in cross-functional teams with product management, engineering, DevOps, and business units.
Manage CI / CD Pipeline and help with release automation and deployment.
Ensure uptime and performance of production website and servers.
Participate in weekly Meetings to share Progress and conduct RCA and action plans.
3+ Years of experience with management of production systems on AWS cloud.
Solid understanding, including advanced troubleshooting skills of a Linux distribution, preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Cent-OS.
Should have hands on experience on Webservers such as Apache/Nginx/HA-proxy.
Should have experience on MySQL Databases & Administration.
Should have experience on NoSQL Databases (Cassandra and MongoDB).
Experience in managing in-memory Database Redis.
Should have knowledge of CI / CD techniques on Jenkins.
Should have knowledge on writing scripts for automation using shell/Python/Perl.
2+ Years of experience with management of production systems deployed to AWS.
Expert level knowledge and working experience of AWS products and services (e.g. Amazon EC2 / VPC, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Route53, etc.)
Understanding of core networking topology and devices e.g. switches, routers, firewalls, and load-balancers.
Advanced system logging tools (Elastic Search, Cloud watch, SIEM, web logs, Splunk, etc.)
Experience: 3 - 6years
Qualification: B.Tech (CS/IT)Apply for this job
Job ID: Ibibo_JP_257
Exposure to marketing automation & Analytics tools like Appsflyer, Google Analytics, Segment, Branch etc
Candidates with earlier exposure to marketing functions in ecommerce industry, telecom or Agency will be preferred.
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Qualification: MarketingApply for this job